Donate 25 $ (USD) and make a difference for the children of Tibet
TNSA – Tibet National Sports Association presenting the,
Tongsten Football Academy
with an ambition:
- To bring together young Tibetan boys and girls and help them reach their athletic potential.
- To introduce the game of soccer as a fun activity that enriches the lives of individual and their families.
- To provide ample opportunities for the players to compete in the local tournaments.
- To involve family members in support of their children’s soccer game as a national entity.
- To involve local soccer clubs for regular training and league at the Futsal ground.
- To make Futsal ground as the center for Tibetan youth program in Doon valley.
- TNSA to be self-reliant financially and building health through sports.
- Avoiding crime/drugs abuse.
The Tongsten Football Academy title is awarded by His Holiness, the 14th Dalai Lama. The project is to build a 7-a-side football ground with locker rooms, shops and a restaurant in Dehradun. Close to the ground is Ngoenga School located, which is a school managed by the Central Tibet Administration, Department of Health for children with special needs.
How can I make a difference?
Donating 25 USD/25 euro for 1 square feet (total 15 000 square feets) will make a huge difference for the children of Tibet.
TNSA – Tibet National Sports Association
Account number: 40068722293
Beneficiary Bank: state bank of India
Beneficiary Branch: New Delhi Main Branch
Swift Code: SBININBB104
Still hesitating ?
If you don´t know the reason yet … then please have a look at the video below:
If you want to know more:
Phone: +91 835 193 19 50 / +91 980 507 52 57